- SteamStandard16,79 €
De la même catégorie
- Veninethà partir de 8,99 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 5,22 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 39,44 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- Captain Tsubasa : Rise of New Championsà partir de 39,98 €
- FUSERà partir de 79,86 €
- Assassin’s Creed Valhallaà partir de 44,95 €
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- FIFA 21à partir de 39,19 €
- Ride 4à partir de 25,69 €
- Star Wars : Squadronsà partir de 29,09 €
- Infernoà partir de 3,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
You begin as a modest Dark Lord, not very rich, not powerful at all. But you have a superpower: you can teleport your castle with all your belongings at any time you want, and it turns out you'll have to do it pretty often.
You can jump to a particular region to get specific resources but most of the time you don't know the precise landing point. Therefore you have infinite places to explore and find what you need.
You have cute diligent servants to obey your orders. Manage them properly, they can mine, build fortifications, craft stuff for you.
Find your unique way to protect your castle and crew, baddies aren't sleeping!
- Several maps giving different experience
- You're constantly jumping between these maps
- You don't have to start afresh after jumping to a new map, you keep your castle and all your belongings in it with you (because rebuilding your castle many times can be very annoying)
- Small block size allows to create fine buildings
- Water and sand simulation
- Many maps are autogenerated, this creates infinite variety interesting to explore
- Final goal is to build custom traps to beat very strong enemies. Brute force is not an option, they are too strong. Use your ingenuity to create decent fortifications or die from some unpleasant surprise - to be released
Inspired by Dwarf Fortress and Terraria.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)